Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Big Step for Mommy

I've got to take a big step today as I am coming home and leaving Kate here in the ICU for a night! She is in completely capable hands as daddy and grandma and Pampa will be here...but still...leaving my baby girl! But...I get to stay with my big boy...Seth has meet the teacher tomorrow and I have my first parent meeting! What a milestone.
So...I have a little over 24 hours to spend lots of time with Seth...get my laundry done and get organized for a longer stint here. I think I may be bringing my scrapbooking down....maybe I'll have a chance to get caught up on that.
Tomorrow, Andy and I will switch again as he will be home with Seth through the weekend. What a crazy schedule...but I think it is going to work! Andy will be "updating" the blog today and tomorrow....check in for updates! The doctors have not done rounds yet this morning, but we have heard that her liver/kidney numbers have continued to come down....so that's good. And...she ate a great breakfast for daddy this morning

Daddy and Kate have breakfast!



Love to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Layman Family Tag Team" is AWESOME!

Love and Hugs to All. --Susan

Anonymous said...

I don't like the looks of that guy and I would not trust him.
-Andy

Melissa said...

I'm sure she's in excellent hands, but as a mommy I can understand how difficult it would be to leave! Have a safe trip. Andy, you take care of our girl!

Anonymous said...

Krista,

Good luck with Seth's big day tomorrow. I'm sure it will be nice to sleep in your own bed for one night.

I'm sorry to hear that you may have another month ahead of you. If you need me to watch Seth sometime, I'd be happy to help. I also plan to visit ASAP.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care,

Gina