Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dragonfly Days

Seth and Mrs. Bearman in the Dragonfly Class!


Seth and I had a fun day at Leo Preschool today going on a scavenger hunt in his room and throughout the school. He is a "green dragonfly" and is in Mrs. Bearman's class. She has a very contagious spirit about herself and I am thrilled about the potential I see in Seth this year. He loved every minute of our 30 minutes there and had a grin from ear to ear! Just to see his face light up every time he saw his name or picture was priceless. He will be going on Tues & Thurs. afternoons (12-2:30). I think there are 8 kids in his class. How exciting. I'm so grateful that Kate behaved herself and I was able to spend this "milestone" with Seth. It's about time she started sharing her parents. I can't wait to take him and even more, pick him up next Tuesday. The stories I hope to hear!

I had a great time with Seth the last 28 hours. What a sweetie he is...the best part was when he crawled into bed with me and we both slept until 9:30! We got lots of laundry done...did the preschool thing...ran some errands...played at Burger King with friends... and just spent lots of time cuddling and reading books. It's days like these that really reinforce how rotten this whole experience is. I am just so grateful that he is in such wonderful hands when I'm not with him...and especially daddy's for the next few days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

“It takes both rain and sun for the Miracle of a Rainbow to appear.” ~Unknown

"Sail On, Laymans!"

Love and Hugs, Susan

Melissa said...

Preschool is so fun and they grow so much during that time. I'm sure he'll love every minute and talk your ear off after school! Way to go Seth, you're a great big brother and you share your mommy and daddy so well with baby Kate!

Deanna said...

What a sweet picture!!! I'm sure he will love it!

Anonymous said...

Seth has such a BIG smile--was his teacher talking to him about the garbage truck perhaps???

So happy Kate is continuing to improve.

Love and prayers,

Lou and Shirlie