Friday, September 28, 2007

Amazing!

Again...I am humbled by the counter on the bottom of our page....over 20,000 hits! I am amazed at the impact this little girl (and a pretty cute 3 year old too!) has made on the world. Thank you all for sharing in our journey...I've said it before...but thank you! You never know how much it helps to know so many of you are loving, caring, and praying for us...and checking our blog....and get "worried" when I miss a day!

I'd love to know who all is sharing in our journey...so if you haven't commented yet...please feel free to or send us an email (aklayman4@verizon.net). And maybe soon...I'll get caught up enough to respond...but for those emails we haven't yet...we read them and they are a blessing.

We appreciate you all... the strangers with heart kids...those who have just stumbled upon us...the long time friends...the nurses and doctors...the family...the "BLOG" stalkers :)...the co-workers...the new friends...the friends of the friends...to everyone....thank you for sharing our story.

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you. I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus....Philippians 1:3

Thanks for being our partner!

BTW....no word from Michigan yet...evidently it is all caught up in the "insurance aspect of things" We've been assured it is being taken care of and we should get an appointment very very soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Krista,

You are a Beautiful, Kind, Strong and Caring Woman, Wife, and Mother. And You have enriched my life, and likely the lives of many of your "regulars," by allowing us to walk beside you on Kate's Journey.

We share your tears when you are sad, shower you with prayers when you are worried, and celebrate with you life's little daily blessings that otherwise might have passed by unnoticed.

Together we appreciate this present moment without having to solve all of life's problems and mysteries right now.

So keep on reporting. And we will keep on supporting. And together we'll achieve more than any one of us could have done alone.

Love and Hugs, Susan

Melissa said...

You all have touched so many lives! Rest assured you are never without prayers being lifted up for you all! Keep posting and we'll keep reading! I'm proud to be a blog stalker!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I used to go to the same church as Deanna and read about your family on her blog. I've been reading your blog daily and praying for your family since July!

Holly
Columbia City (I put that because we're in "the Fort" ALL the time!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista and Andy,

I was glad to see everything is going so well. Since you didn't post the blog for a couple of days, I was worried something was wrong. (that's pretty much my nature)

See you Monday!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Go Kate Go....your are just lovin that ice cream. I made sure to share it with all of the folks here at work and they just beamed...you made our Friday. Please know you are all in our prayers here ........ God's Blessings to all of you for a peacful and restful weekend....Linda S