Monday, September 24, 2007

Just a quick update

Just wanted to add a quick update for all our loyal readers...as I have a few minutes as Kate is awake...again! I was excited when she went down at 10:00...hopped in bed, but got the oh so familiar wakeup at 11:30! Oh well...got an hour in I guess.

All is well...we had a great day and even had picnic at Shoaff Park. What a beautiful day. Seth has been so fun at parks lately, and has been doing a great job at finding "new friends" to play with! Note: Seth is not old enough yet for underdogs...gave that one a try tonight and he ended up flat on his back under the swing! OOPS! Kate just loves being outside and watching people. She did get to swing and ride the bouncy frog...she thought that was a lot of fun. We did get the "What's wrong with her?" question from a 5 year old girl! I knew those were coming in relation to her oxygen! Plus...made conversation with another family. Guess we can look at Kate's oxygen as an open door for testimony to Praise God and share our story with people who ask.

We are enjoying our new highspeed...hopefully you all got the email change notification...aklayman4@verizon.net. Am sharing a cute video clip I'm stealing from Deanna...so excited we can actually watch these now! This is so my life...especially at bedtime! Have a great day...love to all!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A high speed internet connection DOES open up a whole new world. Alas, any time I save in downloads, I more than spend by being able to easily view clips, send photos, etc. Sort of a double edged sword!

LOVED your video. The Mom's one word Says It All!

--Hugs, Susan

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, your clip is so my life. Joshua will stand and say my name and when I say, "What?" He'll say, Hi. Too funny! Glad to hear you all enjoyed the nice weather and had fun at the park. When kids ask about Kate's oxygen (or adults for that matter), it is a great opportunity to teach kids about acceptance and that people may look different but they are still just kids. What a great lesson you can teach!

Anonymous said...

Loved the movie photo of Dad and the kids. That was special. I just want to come and squeeze those kids. So glad you are home and getting some time to be there. Have a good week and God Bless......Linda S

Anonymous said...

Krista
So happy you keep adding to the blog. We check several times a day and love it in the a.m. when you have your late night reports. We sure laughed at the video and know it is true. Miss you all, and hope to see you in 2 weeks.
Love and hugs,
Art & Reen

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all of you and get more details from U of M! How great to be home! Let me know when things are clear for a visit!
Warmly,
Donna