Friday, September 21, 2007

It's a Good Day!

So....2 exciting things today!

1. Kate is home! YEAH! She has enjoyed our few short hours at home...we got back around 4:30! She loved her bath and her balloons. We are hopeful and optimistic that we will be home for a while...at least a couple weeks until we head to Michigan.

2. We have high speed Internet! YEAH! After experiencing the 21st century in the hospital for 2 months, Andy and I went ahead and bit the bullet and sprung for Verizon broadband...it's not the mega fast stuff like cable and fios...but compared to our dial-up...we are pretty geeked up around here! I can't believe how fast things load and I can even watch video clips without having to do a load of laundry while I wait! I will forward our new email to all of our friends/family tomorrow once I figure all of that out...meanwhile, our netzero account is still good for a month or so!

Seth has been having tons of fun with Andy's parents: Grandma and Pampaw. They will bring him home tomorrow afternoon and we are hoping to do something fun fun as a family on Sunday! Thanks again for all your prayers and support with our little 3 day hospital stint....and keep those prayers coming for our upcoming trip to Ann Arbor...will let you all know the details as soon as we get them!

Andy and I are hoping to get a good night sleep...our night on the 3rd floor was pretty rough...among midnight and am feedings, Kate's monitor beeping, nurse visits and a bed smaller than a twin...we didn't get much sleep....May we all sleep well tonight!

4 comments:

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna said...

Ooh.... no stress about that deleted comment.... I just had posted it and realized I was getting sleepy, I guess, and made some major typos! HA!

Welcome home! Sweet dreams Layman's!!! Also, welcome to the world of high speed! AH! When we first got ours, I thought it would just be a 'trial' thing.... yeah, I've realized that we CAN'T go back now!!! :)

Sending our love!

Melissa said...

Home sweet home! How wonderful you have finally moved into the 21st century! You'll love it. I couldn't believe the difference when I moved from Dial up to DSL! Enjoy your day together tomorrow and know that the PICU is thinking about you at 12:30 am!

Anonymous said...

edd tennessee

i hope the best for y'all

God bless