Saturday, January 5, 2008

National Coverage?

So...again I'm humbled and amazed as I noticed our counter hit 50,000 this morning! Wow...and I am continued to be amazed at how many of you are praying and loving on our Kate! What a great support team!


Talking of support teams...here's a picture of Art and "Reen" at the Capitol One Bowl Game where Michigan played earlier this week. Their son is a Michigan Alum and got them tickets for the big game down in Florida. Maureen bought the scarf while she was here visiting Kate and made the sign. (In case you didn't know...Mott is the name of the Children's Hospital here at UofM.) I guess Kate is getting national coverage now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista,
I love the get well Kate Banner. What a neat sign. The pictures of Kate are so dear. Thank you for sharing them. God bless each of you.
Love,
Bonnie and Jerry

Anonymous said...

Krista, that game was likely broadcast internationally, as well-- Kate's a planetary celebrity!

--Hugs, Susan

Melissa said...

How cool! That's awesome that everyone knows we should be praying for Kate!

Anonymous said...

I never thought I would see my daughter's name associated with cheering on Michigan!?!? If only Notre Dame had made it to a bowl this year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Kate and of Art and Reen. Thanks for all of them. God bless!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Krista,
I receive The Layman Scoop as a forward from Gayle each time it is posted and have been with you in prayer from the very beginning. It is great to see pictures of Kate today and hopefully tomorrow will see more improvements.