Saturday, February 23, 2008

Re-Nig

So I have to re-nig on my last post. Remember when I said Shrek was only our life 14/7 cause Seth does sleep....well not tonight! The little guy has pretty much been awake since 9...so I finally gave in and let him come downstairs...and you guessed it...watch Shrek! So...here is it 1:15 and I've got one awake little guy. And of course...it's the night I actually "tried" to get to bed early---well early for me at least! Prayers that he isn't mister grumpy pants at the waterpark tomorrow!

4 comments:

The Portas said...

Oh no! You gotta sleep, little one! Wow, he sure does like Shrek. That is very cute.

I hope you are all getting your rest tonight. Hugs to you guys!

xoxoxo

Kathy said...

Gosh...how in the world are you still awake that late! I could sleep right through Shrek or any kid movie!

Hope you guys made it today at the Waterpark...and with minimal crying and crankiness due to lack of sleep!!!

Mucho hugs!
Kathy

Melissa said...

Oh my! I sure hope he slept in the car on the way to the waterpark! Gotta love Shrek!

Vanessa said...

Hope you guys made it to the waterpark and hopefully Seth is in a good mood. I know you'll have a blast. I couldn't believe how warm it was today...80 degrees! Wish I was at a waterpark.

Hugs!