Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A New Look for Spring

So whatcha think? I'm pretty excited about our new look! I found this totally sweet college girl who is designing blogs in order to raise money for her trip to the Dominican Republic this summer...and donates even more to a different charity each month! She was super sweet...super fast (less than 24 hours!)...and I thought her price was very reasonable. I highly recommend her if you would like to "pimp" your blog. She can even use your digital photos in the header too! Check her out!

Don't forget...I want lots of ideas for tagging Kate's Kart!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the new look! How awesome that this young lady is so talented and uses the money to do good for others. If enough people looked at my blog, I might have her do mine also. ;o)

The Portas said...

LOVE IT! It looks absolutely awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! Almost makes me want to start my own blog.

Kate's Kart ~ A smile for your journey.

It's a little "cheesy", but it seems so often you talked about (and shared) Kate's smiles, and I am sure the cart will make many other children smile.