Tuesday, March 4, 2008

No News!

Just posting a quickie to let you all know....we're still here...and everything is okay! I just have nothing exciting or "blog-worthy" to write. The excitement of our day: It was Dr. Suess day at school so Seth was Cat in the Hat..sorry no pictures, he wasn't cooperating. It's snowing again...and Andy already has a delay tomorrow...at least he knows he's guaranteed some extra sleep in the morning. And for me...well, I went all day with 2 mismatched shoes! But to save face...at least they were the same style...just different colors. Maybe tomorrow something exciting will happen...or I'll be inspired! Have a great night!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad to know all is ok! We worry about you when there is no updates. Tell Andy to enjoy his delay. Maybe he'll get a day off and you can spend the entire day together!

Anonymous said...

I heard that the FW Botanical Gardens has a Dr. Suess display that Seth would probably really enjoy. Might have to go there. Nana

Kathy said...

SNOW....crazy!!! Our kids are breaking out the shorts to wear to school...not rubbing it in or anything!!!
The shoes...that's funny! But, I've walked around before with my shirt on backwards...and my dumb husband wouldn't tell me. (stink pot!)
Glad we're having boring days...how can we complain!
Kathy

The Portas said...

It's snowing here too! I AM TIRED OF THIS WINTER!

That's hilarious about the shoes! I have done that before but I was AT WORK all day! Halfway through the day, I caught one of my coworkers staring at my feet and when I realized I had two completely different shoes on I was mortified! Ha, makes for a funny story, though. :)

Judy Davis said...

Dear Krista, Now you are a normal functioning person with "no news". Charlie had his knee replaced yesterday morning and has to stay at DuPont Hospital until Friday. So I am snowed in here with no school. "Yeah" Now I can sew! Take care.
Love, Judy Davis

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that we have Kate's picture on our frig. We think of her often and say a prayer for healing grace for you and Andy.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

LOL . . . you are a brave soul for posting your shoe clash!! We've all done something equivalent!! Thanks for the chuckle!!
Tricia H.