Tuesday, March 18, 2008

UGHGH...it got me!

I've been remarkably healthy...through this winter that won't end....until Sunday! It hit me...and HIT ME HARD. I think I got out of bed twice on Sunday...and that was only for minutes at a time. Andy was such a sweetheart...took care of Seth all day...I was totally oblivious to what was happening. I've got the respiratory thing...I"m feeling better...I can at least function now...but UGHGHG! It stinks being sick.

So...things have been kinda down-low around here...not much to report! Hopefully...tomorrow will be even better and I'll be able to get some productive things done. We're hosting Easter...so I do have some things to do to get ready.
Love to all!

8 comments:

Mina said...

Hoping you feel better soon. Just when it was starting to feel that Spring is around the corner!

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear the bug finally caught you! Glad your hubby took care of things for you (like we knew he would!) Enjoy your Easter with your family!

Judy Davis said...

Dear Krista, Even the "best" get sick sometimes. Hope you do a quick recovery! It is nice that you are hosting Easter-Happy Easter!
Hugs, Judy Davis

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I got the respitory flu about a month ago and it wiped me out of work for a week. Glad you are starting to feel a little better. Just get your rest and get better. We continue to pray for all of you daily.
Sheryl

Samantha said...

Feel better soon. Sorry you are not well...I am just coming out of an URI too and it stinks!

Hugs to you all!
Samantha

Kathy said...

Oh..I hope you start feeling better. You almost made it this winter without getting sick!
Oh..and how brave are you for hosting Easter!!! (I'm scared of that one!)
If I was home...I'd send you some soup!!!
Hugs to you guys!
Kathy

Vanessa said...

I hope you beat this thing soon. Andy is such a sweat man...he deserves a big cyber hug (HUGS!)

Yeah..don't you just love the shorts!! It was the first time she has had shorts on since last summer. I am actually sitting here is shorts and a tank top. I love the weather now but will be crying in the summer. 110 degrees is just not natural. LOL! I wish we had snow at least a few times a year, but instead we have to travel if we want to see that.

Hugs,
Vanessa

Karmen said...

((HUGS)) We've had it here at our house too -- I've had it and my husband, but so far, not my daughter. Hopefully you'll be feeling better real soon!