Friday, April 25, 2008

Kate's Kart...in all her beauty!

Here she is...isn't she a beauty? Of course...it will look so much better stocked full with books and decorated...and we are well on our way. We are still overwhelmed by the response...thank you...thank you...thank you!

And...the contestants in the "little give" are on the waji website....you can check out our new wonderful friend Shannon and her mom Jenny! Don't forget...ALL donations received on/before May 5 will be credited toward the "Little Give!" Donations may be sent to Shannon...or the PO Box posted on the Kates Kart website (under Contact us on the left hand side). Also...Jenny is accepting book donations at her store....Bisqueit Pottery on Coldwater Road.

We love you all...and are so excited about everything God...and YOU are doing in honor of our sweet baby girl! Who would have thought?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so excited for you all! How awesome.

Vanessa said...

Man I've been out of the loop. I am SO excited to see Kate's Kart up and going. This is so exciting! I know this is going to be big. Hope you don't mind I post the montage on my blog. You know I am so proud of you for all that you are doing. So many people take something like this and do nothing, but not you, your making a way to help others. Your an inspiration to me. Just remember to take some time for yourself when you need it. By the way, the website is AWESOME!!!

Lots of Love,

Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Just watched the Kate's Kart video on her website, it and the whole website is so wonderful. I'm so happy for you that everything is coming together so nicely and quickly. Looking forward to helping out with Kate's Kart.

Nikki

Kathy said...

I'll try to call you again next week...(did you read how crazy my Friday turned...that's why I didn't call you back!)?!?!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the website...and Seth looks quite handsome standing with the cart!
Hey...can you buy books wholesale with your non-profit status?? If not...let me know and you can use my tax id number to buy books WHOLESALE..get more for the money!!!
Talk to you soon,
Lots of hugs to you guys...
Kathy

Kelly said...

What a great way to honor Kate! I'm excited for you! I talked to my husband today and ordered over 150 books to donate in memory of Brooklyn. I can't wait for them to come in. When they arrive, would you mind if I linked your site to my blog? I'd love to encourage others to donate to Kate's Kart.