Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mommy and Me day was really nice...the two of us had a great day. I even got to run a couple errands...thanks goodness there is a carousel at the mall...where I had to pick up my ring. He is such a super little guy...especially when he is getting one-on-one attention...and getting to do what HE wants. Some of the highlights:



Other highlights that didn't get photographed:
swimming at the Y
making cookies for his preschool program
playing cards
jumping on the bed
picking out new books at the library



I am blessed with an amazing little guy! Love you Seth!

5 comments:

The Portas said...

It looks like you two had a wonderful day together! What a sweet boy...and what a good mama for taking the time to give him that one-on-one love. Thanks for sharing the pics!! xoxo

Samantha said...

Okay...you do SO much with Seth...how do you manage to keep your sanity? Making cookies with the kids here drives me a bit over the edge, and I am not a neat freak :)

I am glad that you guys had a fun day!

Love ya!
Samantha

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great day! Don't you just love getting to spend a full day just playing and having a great time! I treasure those moments too!

Ah, tokens and tickets. That brings back memories. Worked there when I was in nursing school. ;o)Oh the headaches!

Kathy said...

Oh....that made me tired. I'm a slacker mom...I couldn't do ALL that in a month!

You are ONE AWESOME mama!!!
Sending our love,
Kathy

Kelly said...

What a lucky little guy! That must have been a fun day for him and for you! I LOVE his smile! He's so handsome!