Thursday, May 15, 2008

Props and a Slideshow!

Finally...some pics from our Fill the Uhaul Day...obviously an amazing amazing day!

And...I just have to give some "Props" to our webdesigner Laura. She is amazing...and is constantly updating and changing the webpage. So...you need to check it out often...cause who know what cools things she is adding on a daily basis.

Laura and I grew up together...our families attended the same church. We became better friends in high school (we went to different elementaries and junior highs) and I have many fond memories of church camp, going to Georgia with her family on spring break, high school band and getting my first kiss in her basement from my first "boyfriend."

We lost touch after high school...got reunited for a year or two in the 90's and went country line dancing...but again lost touch.

But now...I am so glad we are back in touch....our kids have become quick friends and am I looking forward to working with her in many aspects of Kate's Kart...and renewing our friendship...this time for keeps!

Thanks Laura....you have been a huge blessing to us (Dalen too...he's the connection to Shannon and Jenny). We are very grateful to have you both on our team!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh I miss Kate so much. She has touched my life in such a way that I will NEVER be the same. I love her and can't wait to play with her one day when I get to heaven.

Krista, you did an amazing job putting those pictures together. I am so excited with all that you are doing and how you will touch so many lives through Kate's Kart. Keep it up!

Love,
Vanessa

Melissa said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I'm so glad that Kate's Kart got hooked up with the little give! You all have touched so many people's lives, it's only fair that we give something back to you! God Bless!

The Portas said...

It's so good to have visual images of what the big day was like. Thanks so much for posting these pics!

I'm so proud of you guys! You are such amazing people. Such an inspiration to the rest of us.

xoxoxo