Monday, June 2, 2008

Shocking

So...it's always a little shocking to open the paper and see your family's picture...including baby Kate on the front page of the Features section.
Wow...it printed! You can check out the article online or read it in today's (Monday, 6-2) News Sentinel...evening paper. I'm really happy with the article...considering some of it was cut in the cutting room.

Thanks Deb...the writer for an awesome article. We appreciate your willingness to help spread the news of Kate's Kart.

And...of course...if you're local and have some extra copies...please save them for us. Who'd ever have thought...wow...Kate...what a legacy! You're one little amazing girl!

8 comments:

The Portas said...

That's an amazing article! You guys are awesome. xoxo

Shannon said...

Krista! What an heart-warming article! I still feel so honored to have helped with Kate's Kart. Baby Kate has had such an impact on my life. Even though I never got the opportunity to meet her, I feel like I have because a part of her lives with me in my heart everyday. You, Andy, and Seth are amazing people!

Anonymous said...

KK,

What an AMAZING article!! :)

You have so much to be proud of.

XOXO,
Mira

LeeAnne said...

NICE ARTICLE! What an exciting start to your day...your week! I am excited that Ball Memorial is interested! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help there. That is much closer to me!!! I would love to help!

Samantha said...

What a beautiful story! You guys are absolutely amazing!!!!

Much love,
Samantha

Anonymous said...

What a neat article you guys. God has really blessed you guys and will continue to do so. Wish we were closer to help you guys but we are thinking of you and praying for you guys daily. Have a great week and we hope you guys will be overly blessed on Wed. as you pass out the books. Kate is smiling.
Sheri for us four

Deanna said...

What a beautiful article.... a beautiful tribute to your precious little girl. I'm so thankful to hear about the progress of Kate's Kart.... are you really headed to Lutheran on Wednesday already?!!! The kiddos will be SO blessed!!!

Miss you!

Melissa said...

What an awesome article and a great way to spread God's word and Kate's story.