Monday, June 2, 2008

TAGGED

So...in the blogging world there is a little game of "tag" where occasionally you get "tagged" to answer questions. I've been tagged a few times...but have never played. Well...it's almost midnight...my almost 4 year old is up watching a movie...I always cave in after 3 hours of him laying in bed quietly. So...since I have some extra time...I thought I might as well give it a shot as I was tagged by Kelly.

What was I doing 10 years ago today?.
Since I wasn't blogging...I'm not totally sure. I'm pretty sure I had just moved or was getting ready to move into my 1st house. I had it built brand-new...and it was pretty big step for me. I was 0 for 100 on dates and had resigned myself to being single forever.
I was probably frantically planning summer camps and mission trips...as I was in youth ministry at the time...and that was pretty much all-consuming of my life.

Five things on my to-do list today?
1. Drop off books at library
2. Go to grocery
3. Sort and label books at the school
4. Splash park with Seth
5. Contact Parkview to set up training time

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn and M&M's...something about sweet & salty
2. Animal crackers
3. Grapes
4. Fiber One chocolate bars
5. milk and cookies
hmm....maybe I should find some healthier snacks!

Five things I'd do if I was a millionaire
(after tithing, of course)
1. Fly all my new heart mom friends to a beach for a weekend together

2. Adopt several kids
3. Set up awesome education plan for Seth and future children
4. Hire a personal shopper to buy me a new wardrobe
5. Start a "Kate's Kart in every state"

5 places I've lived...I'm boring I only have 3!
1. Ft. Wayne, Indiana (6 different houses/apartments)
2. Muncie, Indiana
3. Charlotte, North Carolina

Five people I tag:
1. Melissa
2. Shannon
3. Megan
4. LeeAnne
5. Vanessa

4 comments:

Deanna said...

10 years ago.... you were preparing to meet me at summer camp!!! YAHOO! Can you believe that we've known each other for that long?!!! :) Love ya, friend!

LeeAnne said...

UGH! I don't know if I know 5 bloggers! LOL

rachel said...

10 years ago i had just been confirmed w/ pastor derek, and you sent me, katie, and kendra to camp adventure together :D

Kelly said...

I'm WAY behind on my blogs this week.... glad you played! It's always nice to get to know people a little better. =)