Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Recap

We're here...tired and sore after a busy busy weekend!

Friday night was my monthly scrapnight! Again...lots of fun was had and the hours just flew by. I am barely keeping up w/ Seth's 4 year album...I'm definitely going to have to kick it up a notch...not to even mention a boatload of pics I'm sure to take at Disney...that's an album all in itself. The boys had fun swimming and eating pizza.

Saturday morning we went to Seth's preschool carnival and then headed down to Grandma's for the night. The pics below will show you why we are so tired and sore! But...we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to be outside. We spent the night at Grandma's and then headed back this afternoon after a yummy lunch at a Mexican restaurant! I actually got Mexican out 2 times this week...lucky me! I seriously could eat Mexican everyday...YUMMY!

And now...we are down to just a few short day before heading SOUTH! Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a busy fun day! Disney is almost here! Have a fabulous time! Can't wait to see pictures!

Deanna said...

I loved that I spied an old Camp Adventure shirt during the slideshow!!! I still wear mine, too!!! :)

Hope that you have a great time at Disney! We sure love that place!!! Make sure to see the Nemo show (Animal Kingdom).... incredible!!! :)

Tina:0) said...

Love the pictures! Looks like great fun... bringing back memories of childhood! I remember making mazes & playing pac-man! (Okay, so I'm dating myself:0)

Mexican sounds good - may have to do Banditos soon! Hope you have a good week!

Oh, & make sure you leave enough room in your luggage for me to stow away with you (lol)!

The Portas said...

I could eat Mexican every meal. I love love it!

The leaf pics are great! What a fun weekend for you guys. I loved seeing Seth frolic in the leaves. :)

Have fun on vacation...how fun! Take lots of pics. oxoxo

Kathy said...

I'm looking at your ticker...and just wanted to say that I'm SUPER jealous...wish I could sneak in your suitcase...but, have a BLAST!!!

I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see the pics!

It's MY favorite place to go!!!!

Love,
kathy