Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chicago!!

We had a wonderful time celebrating the rest of Christmas with Grandma...and Seth has been super busy playing with all his new toys. The ice is finally gone and we even had a 60 degree day on Saturday...Indiana weather is INSANE!

And now...we're in Chicago having more fun with my parents and my brother's family. It's been a great 1st day...going to the Rainforest Cafe...visiting Navy Pier...swimming in the hotel! And tomorrow...we tackle a giant Winter Wonderland kid-fest. It's sure to be a crazy day.

I have a few pics...but will have to load them later. Seth is so excited to be with his cousins...and in fact...he and Lucas are attempting to sleep together in the same bed...we'll see if that works out when I head back upstairs.

More from the Windy City later...

3 comments:

Tina:0) said...

Boy that weather, we always call it "Ohio weather - just wait around 5 minutes & its bound to change!" Wasn't that great?! We had 66 degrees on Saturday!

Hope Chicago is fun! Make sure you put your feet up at some point!

The Portas said...

Chicago is so fun! Enjoy!! Don't get blown over by the wind. :)

Our Family said...

Ohh, I am envious! I lived near Chicago twice (Palatine and DeKalb). Chicago is by far my favorite big city. Have fun!