Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Skating Party

Last weekend, Seth was invited to one of his classmate's birthday parties. I think it was his first big party that wasn't for one of his cousins. He was so excited, especially once he learned it was at the roller skating rink. It was one of the boys from his preschool class...so it was even better when other classmates started showing up.

For obvious reasons, I didn't strap on skates...but Seth was such a go-getter. The entire 3 hours he just kept trying....he fall and get up...fall and get up! I felt bad that I couldn't help him...but it didn't take long before he was out in the middle of the rink...doing his little thing. I was so proud of him....he never gave up. And of course...he wants to go again...and soon! I love skating, so once this baby is born...maybe Seth and I will have a place for our own date nights!

Hope you enjoy this little clip...it has taken me all day to get it loaded. I love his tiny little steps he takes!

3 comments:

The Portas said...

That video is just adorable. He's doing so well on the skates! It looks to me like he's grown a foot! Or maybe it's just the skates.. Anyway, I'm glad he had such a fun time. My mom and I used to have skate dates every Sunday afternoon when I was little. I loved it!

Tina:0) said...

He looks like a natural ... & so tall! When did that happen?! I just hope he didn't have happen to him what happened to me the first time I went skating... I fell & someone rolled over all my fingers!

Vanessa said...

I'm so proud of him! He was so adorable out there in skates.