Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bad Mommy

So...this morning at Seth's soccer game we were FREEZING! I forget a hat for Grant, and spend the hour attempting to keep his head covered with a blanket.

So...while packing after the game for the derby...I dress Grant for a "winter" day and grab his warm knitted hat! Wouldn't you know...out comes the SUN and it's a beautiful (almost hot) day.
And...bad mommy doesn't have a sun hat...oops!

In fact...Seth has matching cheeks! Crazy Indiana weather....you NEVER know what to expect. But now...warm knitted hat AND sun hat STAY in the diaper bag! You'd think by baby #3 I would have learned.

Bless his heart...it doesn't seem to bother the little guy...he's been smiling and cooing all night...and FINALLY conked out on daddy's lap around 9:30.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

If it makes you feel better, I don't even own a sun hat for Ellie yet!! :)

Tina:0) said...

We pulled out the umbrella a couple of weeks ago at my cousins' football game & Vaeh still ended up with "pink" shoulders!

He's getting so big! They grow up way too fast:0/ Wish there was some way to slow things down for just a bit;0)

Hope you guys are having a nice Sunday!

The Portas said...

He got lots of good vitamin D!! Minnesota weather is the same...we never know what to expect. I've learned to keep a winter hat and coat in the car at all times...even in the summer, which is just ridiculous if you ask me.

Kathy said...

oh...poor little cheeks.

I am SO glad we took a season off sports..my poor bones couldn't take it right now!