Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My 3 cutie-patooties



Grant--13 weeks Seth 11 weeks
So, what do you think...besides the sleeper and the couch...do you see as many similarities as I do! I'd love to hear what you think? I am so anxious to see how these brothers will grow up to be the same...and how they will differ....but don't get me wrong...I'm in NO Hurry for them to grow up! I'm already weepy about Grant growing too fast!
...and for some added sweetness!

Kate...9 months

did you notice...all 3 have their left hand on their lap and their right on the couch! How cute is that?

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Krista..
they could all be triplets!
how sweet are all those pics.

and their hands...isn't that funny. Very observant of you!

Hope you're getting enough rest...
and those boys are taking good care of you!

lots of love,
kathy

Gina and the Gang said...

Ummm, I don't have much else to say except that those pics are so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

We have got our use out of that couch!
Andy

Deanna said...

All are ADORABLE!!!!!!

The Portas said...

I think Grant and Seth could literally be twins. All three of them look VERY similar.

And I LOVE that they are all chillin' in the exact same position.

Vanessa said...

Awww...look at them! How precious.

Vanessa said...

Awww...look at them! How precious.