Friday, September 4, 2009

Off the Charts

Grant had his 2 month WELL-KID check-up yesterday! He weighed in at 13lbs 90z...which is the 90% and 26 1/4 inches which is above the 95%! Our little guy is not so little anymore! It was interesting comparing Seth and Grant's stats...Seth was about 2 lbs heavier...but Grant is longer at this age! It's already going too fast...I can't even imagine packing away his cute little summer rompers...I hope it stays warm through September!

Everything else checked out great...he is doing super! He got 3 shots and an oral vaccination...made him really cuddly last night...but today has been in super spirits! What joy he brings...couldn't you just eat him up!

4 comments:

Gina and the Gang said...

Ummmm, that kid is so freakin cute!!! I am so glad he's healthy!!!

LeAnne said...

Such a cutie! =)

Melissa said...

He is so cute and growing like a weed. So hard to believe he's 9 weeks old already and I haven't gotten to love on him in person. I guess I need to make a trip back home, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie! :)