Wednesday, December 2, 2009

22 weeks

Wednesday, December 2
22 weeks...1 day over 5 months


At 22 weeks Grant...
...would not cooperate for his weekly picture
...but you can see his 2 teeth...clearly busted through at this point
...can roll both ways now...freaks mommy out when he isn't where I left him
...makes raspberries
...celebrated his first Thanksgiving
...helped decorate for Christmas
...grabs at any and everything he sees
...is getting more hair...which is turning darker and darker
...got dedicated at church...stole the show and was a true "crowd pleaser"



...continues to bust out of more and more clothing
...can take his socks off...and loves chewing on them
...is starting to get into a daily habit of taking an afternoon nap in his crib
...brings us so much joy...each and every day!



3 comments:

Tina:0) said...

My goodness, how big he's getting! Even despite the fussing in the picture, he's still a cutie:0)

Hope you are all staying healthy! Sending big hugs!

The Portas said...

I love reading these weekly Grant updates and I love this week's photo. :)

Kathy said...

OH my gosh Krista...i LOVE that first picture (isn't that mean of me??) He just looks so darn big sitting up like that and making that face!

I can only imagine your face when you go to pick him up and he's not there! Those little stinkers...he's going to be a hider like Isaac (at least you don't have a doggy door!)

Have a fun weekend with those boys!
I think some of your cold weather fell down here...could you come get it??

kathy