Monday, December 14, 2009

Someone is SO proud

Can you believe my little guy is sitting at 5 1/2 months? I can't! We sat him down the other day and he stayed. He's been doing it for about 3 days now...and is getting steadier and steadier. He is so proud of himself...he just smiles and giggles when he does it! Wow...I love that it opens up a whole new level of play...but WHERE IS MY BABY?










And yes...that is drool all over his sweatshirt...he continues to soak EVERYTHING he wears.
What a cutie-patootie!

2 comments:

Amber said...

The drool cracks me up and...looks so familiar! Jacob has been running like a faucet for weeks and weeks...so sign of a tooth though. :0/
We should get the babies together after the holidays...they are about the same age, when you adjust Jacob. :0)

The Saunders Family said...

geesh, you wanna send that boy over to teach our almost 7 month old how to sit! I think she has decided that life lying on your back is a-okay in her book!