Sunday, January 31, 2010

Toothless Wonder

Well..it finally happened today...that tooth hung on for a lot longer than I thought it would! Today, while playing Payday...it fell out and the look on Seth's face was priceless. He looks so grown up now...it's hard to believe he's not my little boy anymore.

I just finished playing tooth fairy...we settled on $5 for the first tooth (the rest will be much cheaper) I was so nervous he would wake up...but he was out! What a fun milestone for all of us.

And...since we're talking teeth...Grant's first tooth on the top popped through today.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My baby lost another tooth today too, except he's 10! :) Tooth fairy playing gets more difficult as the older they get cause they stay awake longer than you do!

Kelly said...

$5! WOW! I wanna come to your house!

Glad to see everyone is doing well. Seth is getting so big and Grant is adorable!