Friday, November 26, 2010

And the winner is...

And the winner of my little comment contest according to Random.0rg.....

True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 18 Result: 3 Powered by RANDOM

Amber....YEAH Amber. I find it ironic...that I met Amber via blogging...we've met in person once (way too long ago) and ran into each other once at the hospital...and the worst part is we even live in the same time. I've been following her journey...she has evidently been following mine...and now...I get to go visit her again.

So...Amber...I'll be calling you soon...to determine your special gift that will brighten your day...maybe come Christmas cookies...maybe a pamper basket...who knows...but hopefully it will bring a smile to your face.

To everyone else...thanks for your comments...your great Thanksgiving ideas (love the Thanksgiving tablecloth)...and for your support. You do brighten my day.
Oh and Kelly...willing to share your bean dip recipe?
And...my mother-in-law does make GREAT stuffing.

2 comments:

my life: said...

woot! I'm so excited...I never win anything. *can't say that now! ;0)*
Let me know if you need my # again.
;0) can't wait to connect with you!

Kelly said...

How fun! Congrats Amber. I read your blog from time to time.

The bean dip is super easy. I put it in the crocpot as soon as I wake up Thanksgiving morning so it's hot all day long. We do three cans of refried beans, 1 beef tamale cut up into tiny pieces, a few handfuls of grated cheese and add whatever kind of hot sauce/salsa you'd like.

Aubrey got in on this tradition and loved the bean dip! Really, I think it was the tortilla chips, but never the less, she ate lots. =)