Monday, November 15, 2010

Starting Early

So tonight after dinner, Andy & Seth ran to the library to return a video. I started putting away the leftovers when I turned around I saw Grant doing this! I couldn't believe it...he evidently caught on just watching us every night! Then...when it was time to do the dishwasher...he chimed right in!

I teasingly told Seth when he got home that Grant was getting his (Seth's) allowance since Grant did all his (Seth's ) chores! Oops...that didn't make Seth a happy camper!
.




Stay tuned...10 days of intentional Thankful blogging coming up...WITH a HUGE surprise coming!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart!
NANA

Deanna said...

HUGE SURPRISE?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I *loved* this video!!

Can Grant come over and help me with my household chores?

Hahahahaha

Miss you guys,
Mira

Melissa said...

Huge surprise? One little thing comes to mind. Can't wait to read!!