Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa email to Seth

A friend told me about this site today...how cute is this? Totally worth the 5 minutes to personalize and make it fit your kid. I loved how it turned out and can't wait for Seth to wake up and see his email in the morning. Go to www.portablenorthpole.tv to do one for your kids. click here to see Seth's. Santa is a little scary (what's up with the beard?)...but still very cute and fun!


Gues what...all my shopping is done...YEAH! Two days to have fun with the family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

KK,

Just watched Seth's personalized message from Santa... LOVED IT!! He is going to be SO impressed and happy!!

You are a great mom & friend, and I miss you!!

xoxo,
Mira

my life: said...

Gracie loved hers as well!!! Super cute :0)

Anonymous said...

Krista, this was so cute and I can just see Seth glued to this letter from Santa.. you are such a great mom... so sorry you all have been sick too.. I had it and it is no fun so all of you get well and have a wonderful Christmas with the family... Judy Mundt