Thursday, December 22, 2011

Engagement Anniversary

1o years ago...on December 21, 2001, Andy showed up at my house in a suit and tie. I had a few minutes to get dolled up before we headed out on a scavenger hunt. First...dinner at Eddie Merlot. Then...a rousing game of Putt Putt at the Golf Dome...finished by a trip downtown under the lights. At the giant wreath...he proposed and gave me a beautiful ring. I SAID YES!


10 years later...it's been quite a ride. I am so glad I said yes on that cold winter night. It just happened that the boys were at Grandma and Grandpa Ted's....so we went out to dinner at the Gas House and then I surprised him with a carriage ride downtown. It was a little chilly...and spitting rain...but still a nice night to hear the clip clop of our horse and the jingle of his jingle bells.
We turned the corner at the "Place"...but this is where it all began!


It was a special way to remember a special night.





Happy Engagement Anniversary Sweetie! Can't wait to see what the next 10 years hold.

1 comments:

Judy King - Nana said...

What a nice night.