Saturday, April 27, 2013

Easter in Portland

Normally, Easter is held at our house and both families come...well, since Easter was over spring break, my family was all out of town...so we headed to Portland after church to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa Ted!
 
Of course I had to get pictures of my handsome boys...golly I love this boys! Grandma always buys them such cute outfits...they always look so sharp.




After lunch, we had a egg hunt in their huge, muddy, wet yard.   They loved it..especially since these eggs were all filled with candy.


 And...Grandma also spoils them with Easter baskets too...they were so cute together, going on a scavenger hunt throughout the house looking for their baskets.



 And then...the boys stayed overnight while Andy and I came home. What a relaxing start to our spring break.



0 comments: