Wednesday, June 25, 2014

7th annual Go Eat Ice Cream Day

You are INVITED to attend the 7th annual "GO EAT ICE CREAM DAY" to celebrate Kate's 8th birthday on Thursday, June 26.  It's a international cyber virtual party...celebrating the precious, short life of our little Kate.   It's obvious from the video below....Kate loved ice cream!







All you need to do is eat some ice cream...take a picture...and email it or tag me on Facebook!   I find complete joy in gathering all the pictures of people having a little treat in honor of my little girl.  So make a special trip out for some...stop the ice cream truck...order dessert at dinner...or just grab a spoon and a gallon from your freezer.  The important thing is that you have fun..AND send me a photo.



Thanks...email me at aklayman4@gmail.com.  Thanks for helping us celebrate our little girl...it means a ton to Andy and me!

Check out more about our amazing legacy of our little girl at kateskart.org

(and Yes...I WILL do a little catch up...and keep up with the blog!)


0 comments: