Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Januray/February 2014

Wowzers...5 months!  I've hit an all time record.   At first I thought, maybe I should just stop blogging...but as always I begin to think about having a journal...at least for me about our life.  So...I'll quickly get caught up and then make a definite effort to stay up to date.
 
 
January and February included several fun events:
 
Grant had Dad's Night at Preschool.  It was Wild West Night...don't we have the cutest cowboy.
 
Seth played basketball through the Carroll Youth Basketball League.   It was 3rd and 4th graders...they practiced once or twice a week...and then had 6 weeks of games (2 games, one at 8 am and 1 at 9).  Unfortunately, due to being sick and weather...he was only able to play 8 games.
It was a great experience for him to play full court basketball.
 
Andy turned 45!   How in the world did we ever get that old....well..somedays we do feel it...but Grant and Seth definitely keep us young.   It was a quiet night at home with the family.
 
 
Grant had his 1st friend sleepover at the house...I'd started babysitting Talan 2x a week after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  These two soon became great buds...and it was a great night...including sleeping in the tent in the playroom.

0 comments: